Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am in love!!!!!!!!!!

OH GOD!!! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIMEEEEE THAT I HADN'T BEEN EXPERIENCING SUCH A FEELING!!!!!
"WHAT A FEELING.... WHAT A FEELING... YEA YEA YEA HAHAHAHAH"
This happened just now!! TODAY!!!...
I was a bit confused by going to NEWMAN to play some music or NOT!!! However, as the same thing, I WENT!!!! with a mind fulled "whatever it happens it will happen" and hahahaha I went to northgate. I didn't know what happen to me, but I was kinda lazy to go... however, there was something else in myself said... "just go" hahaha alrite so I went. Barnes and Nobles as usual being my very good companion, with a little friend of SOY MOCHA!! (WHich was VERY NICE).
I'd planned to answer my review or do my bio's homework, but weeewww... my bio's homework seemed too hard, and I didn't have my book with me, so I tried to answer Psych's review instead... It went ok, not excellent but not too bad... then, this guy was coming. He is someone I knew at the bus, we took the same bus and he is from Indonesia.. we talked alot on the phone. He asked me ANYTHING!! HAUHAUHAUAHUAHUA and believe me, it was somehow annoying!!!, actually mostly he would ask me about Indonesian movie, psychology, and his "problem". However, when he asked, he wouldn't stop!! he would ask more,, more,, More, MOre, MORE, and MOOOREEEEE!!!!! hauahua I was just feeling exhausted.
Nevertheless, today!!! it was somehow DIFFERENT!!!
He brought up a new topic!! the topic that I am EXCITED to discuss...
it's about Catholic...he's not Catholic, he's Christian though... He asked about Catholic... much about it, with his usual style... (question that goes to another question ahahhaha) But I WAS HAPPY to ANSWER!!!! Not just because I could clarify somethings!! But also HE WANTED TO LISTEN!!! OH GOD IT FELT SOOOO GOOOOD!!! :D
I am saying this, because, I was in the same situation where my BEST FRIEND was asking me about the same topic, but I was just feeling that she was hearing but not LISTENing,, she just couldn't open her mind, I am not blaming her by doing that, it was something that she's been taught since a little girl, thus she might have a hard time to be more open, and try to understand, my "complicated" explanation about this matter. (you know what I am talking about rite?? the sensitive part/crucial part about Christian and Catholic... ~~how sad...)

Alrity... we were chatting all nite, at that cozy little corner at Barnes and Nobles. He was not annoying at all!!! he was lovely!! hauhauahuahua, then... he said..."wow, it's exciting to hear more about Catholic..." ooooh that's so lovely...
I don't need him to be Catholic, I was glad enough since he was able to understand the way we do, and open his mind to whatever information that I delivered. It might be contradicted, but I was also trying to explain why it is contradicting, or why there is such a thing... :D
After that... I couldn't stop smiling!! and thinking... "uhu... God, I know what are you doing, you set me up to be at that place with that friend huh?? hahahahhaa"
SO... tHANK you MY FRIEND!!!! Thank you to be such an excellent listener.. he was just making my nite become soooooo wonderful!!!
THen, I arrived at Newman center... I thought I might be late, yet, they were setting up and waiting for other members to come and join. Then I met our lovely violist (am I spelling it right?? hahaha) I told her about my CONVERSATION.... about what happened, and about my feeling (she was asking about how am I doing) She said.... she was happ for me!!!! and she could understand about my feeling, we are just glad when we could be understood by our Christian's brothers and sisters... as we are brothers and sisters in Christ... We repect you guys!! and we never never wanted to try to make you be a Catholic, we just want you... to understand us, and try to accept us the way we are...
Then.. all the crazyness happened!! hahahaha, the practice was began by my prayer (the first time ever!!! in English!! hauhauahua), and I played the DJEMBE AGAIN!!!! HAUAHUAHUHUAA Love it love it love it... MY new baby!!!!!
and there were a completed sundays at 7 musician!!!!! YEYY!!!!!! there were saxophone, flute, violin, trombone, guitar, bass, piano, drum, and DJEMBE!!! hauahuahuahua it felt sooooo nice....
we heard a lot of applause!! hahahaha (rarely to hear at practice, we just cheered each other!!) we also were very pleased to have a new pianist!!! hahahaha and he nailed it...
well well well, the story isn't ended yet...
When we did a closing prayer, I was just sooooo overwhelmed!! Filled by too much energy!!! then I started singing...
"I am so exciting.... I am so exciting... I lvoe the Lord...I love the Loooord" this was a song that we learnt from the music ministry retreat.. taught by total expression choir... (Awesome gospel choir... believe me!!!)
then, everybody was just joining me!!! hahahahahahahahhaha!!!! it feeelllllt soooooo greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooo full of joy!!!! right now... truly... this is the feeling when I am feeling so comfortable about myself!! the feeling when I could express my feeling!! all out!!! Because, staying here without a family, make me feel a bit lonely, because I have no one Whom I could express my self to. so that was sooo awesome!!
I just can't tell anything anymore!!!
I am just feeling so blessed!!!!!!!!! sooooooooo much!!!!!!! God is goood....
"whenever you are not thinking about yourself, God is going to think about your self...."
ooooooooooooooooooo
I am sooooo in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love you... sundays at SEVEN!!!!















No comments: