Wednesday, August 20, 2008

summer love ??

Summer break!!! 5 weeks!!!
I haven't told you anything!!! well...
just a quick summary.
I have a new guy is coming in my mind right now. I don't know if is it a good sign or another bad signal. As I am created as just the cupid or a friend for guys but not for the intimate relation ship huaaaaaaa... what a word...
Anyway... it's kind of great moment and not.. hem.. because as my former experiences, guys will take over my mind most completely so it is nice to have during holiday. However, it still sucks to have this particular thing. Why I have to face the bittersweet feeling without nobody really care. I mean, when I was in my hometown, I have a lot of friends who are able to hear my crazyness during this period, but in here... well... nobody who has won the prize to be my trusted trusted very trusted person.. hahauahuahuahua...
so be ready.. when cupid is falling in love... or about to fall in love.. ahhahahaha

No comments: