Friday, August 1, 2008

it's a bittersweet day

Hulaaa
it's another brand new month!!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and it means just one more week to get rid of School!!!!! well kinda say YAY or YAaaaaaaaaa
Because.. I am both excited and also worried. I am not confidence with my grades. Also, there is just a little time to make it better! hemmmm

Imagine!! I skipped 2 classes AGAIN this morning. Because I haven't finished my paper plus!! I was left by the bus driver!! hoiiiiiks!!!
hem.....
I just want to close my eyes for this quarter! too scary!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

However, I do want this quarter is over. Due to 5 weeks break comes up and... also.. times will past, so it's nearer to go home in December!! YAY!!!!
hahahahahhahaha

but.. yeah.. wish me luck for my grades! hiks

No comments: