Thursday, July 31, 2008

I have another extraordinary day ahaha

Alrite, today was began with a weird scenario.
I slept at 8 o'clock last nite!! hahahahahhahaha so guess what??!
I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning!! well, the bright side of the dramatic beginning was I could do my homeworks!! as I couldn't do it on the previous day! hahahaa for the psychological reason hahahaha
Anyway, I did "some" of my home works and was a bit worried with the midterm that I had to face on that day.
Instead of studying or continuing do my homeworks I slept!! ahhahahahahaha
Eits... with this thought, "whatever it comes, it does... I don't understand the material really good, and still need more time to adapt; however there is no more time, and aaaaaarrgh don't care"
Then, I went to the lovely, sweety, smoochie school!!!! and skipped one class and then got to do the test!!! hauhauahuahuahuahuahua
pretty crazy,, but I dunno why, I am feeling confident or in other word, feels that my energy is coming back.
That brought me to get done all my stuff, well not literally all, but yeah... the big part is done! cihuuuiii..
I have aplied two volunteering works and get done with T-mobile stuff, the theme of the retreat getting brighter, and also... a bit of my essay... yey

I decided to go to Pannera to celebrate the energy that I got, and I got a special Hot Chocolate with Caramel.... made by the manager!! ahhaha




Well.. it was awesome!! but then... it forced me to go to the restroom over and over again!!! hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Well.. today, it's another rainy day in summer time...
Seattle... seattle... seattle...
Anyway, I loved it.... the cloud was gray, windy, and cold hahahahaha... it's just like outside is fulled by air conditioner hahahaha...

Anyway.. that's all for today!!!
mwaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

2 comments:

Hakson said...

lol.. sleeping early rocks! I sleep at 9pm every school day :P

Hakson here btw lol

Chendani said...

hueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pretty fast hahaha but good though, that makes you on time and healthy for sure...