Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the magic still there

Wuaaaaaah...one thing that I want to do now is THanking GOD!! weeeew... I had soooooo much magic today!!
First of all, I was frustrated about Homeworks that Undone, TESTS, and other crazy things that still hard for me to handle. Nevertheless, by the sparkling magic from the almighty, July 21st is fulled by smiling face.... hohohohohohoho
How come I can't smile all the time.. (well.. not really "All the time", after the "chaos" hohohoho)

I started my day with a decision to do the Homeworks, which were due today, tomorrow... as I didn't have a big capacity of brain to do it all, Bio-psych had already fulled my brain. Then, I did my test with all my heart. I didn't know how well I did, as the first test I just got 2.7!!!, afterward, I walked very slowly to the math class. For sure, I didn't want to be there.. as I hadn't done the homeworks and got to do the quiz afterward. Oooooouuuuugh!!!
But.... eitss... wait a minute...
One of my lovely Korean friends lend me her Homeworks!! hahahahaha... it was 7 minutes before class.. I said I hadn't had time for doing it, but she insisted by saying "still 7 minutes!! you can do it" hohohohohoho
Eh... 7 minutes became longer!! as the teacher still had a lecture before class, quiz would be held in the 30 minutes before the class ended. Yay!! I was able to do most of all the homeworks!!! hahahahaa
Kansahamida Onni!!! mwaaaah
After that, we all got to do the quiz. Well... I hope I did it well.
Then, I did the rest of Math homework afterclass...
cihuuuy... while doing math class, I was having a will to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken!! hohohoho, but I was thinking to save more money so I switched to Meetball, as today the weather was pretty cold...




When I got home, my lovely host mother told me to have KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN FOR LUNCH!!!!!!


Oh my Oh my!!! hahhaahahhaha... very Happy lah.. hahahahaha
The magic hasn't ended...I saw the accumulative GPA for bio-psych class!! and from2.7 to 3.3!!! ladies and gentlemen... it means... I still have to do some works!! but hey... above 3.0 already!! cihuyyyyy!!! hahahahahaha


Thanks for the starbucks yesterday!! haha
However... I almost broke my promise.. but phew... I was reminded..( I couldn't tell what promise..)

Next, I wanted to confess that I was addicted to youtube... hemm...
if once I watched it, I could get rid of it... beuuuh!! what a bad habbit... grrrrrr there were soooo much goood videos!!!! jazz!! accapella, stupid movies!!! until Indo movies that I missed!!! hahahahhahahaha
but.. anyway,, nobody perfect.. and I just needed to tighten my self up...
Before I finish typing, I wanted to tell you about a movie that I just saw this afternoon. Title, "chupsuey" a Filipino movie. It tells about Chi-noy (Chinese Filipino) who have traditions and rules that are interpreted differently by 4 siblings! It touched me anyway.. The oldest was despretely locked himself in his own room, as her bride left him for a pinoy guy. Then, the second is a lesbian, the third is a housewife which doesn't have enough chance to do what she really wants to do, her own life is certainly lead by her husband. The fourth is in love with pinoy guy and sick for being Chinese... all the conflicts were at the climax when the oldest finally unlock his room. The first scene that made me crying was when he asks his third sister what she really wants to do, she says everything that she really wants to do, crying... and making the bed. After that, he just says a simple thank you, her sister is stopped and say to him, it is the first time that she hears a thank you since she serve the family, she feels sooooo gooood...
In the end, when he heard not just him that has a problem, he finally goes out from his room and has breakfast with his sisters!! huaaaa.... what a nice scene...
The things that I got, sometimes, we want to abandone our problems and let it goes away, but it will not go anywhere if you still stand still.... hahahahahahaha...it was what I consider doing if I face problem... avoidance... but after I got so much magic... I need to more rely on what I have believed, my faith...


THAnK YOU


hem...


that's all for today now...
it's 1.25 in the morning.. haha I just woke up at 11pm tonight... huhauahuahuahuahauhauhaua
I don't know when will I get back to sleep.

mwaaaaaaaaah

No comments: