Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I wanna scream OUT LOUD!!

I woke up late and realized that my grades were not in good shape..!!!
I have to work supeeeeeeeeeeeer extraaaaaaaaaaa hard to have a better grade.. especially for Pyshcology!! I need to get above 3.5!!
My math also.. still in the 2.0!!! Oh my oh my!!!!

What a scary result!!!!!

english... has seemed the greatest fit on me... as I liked to read the literature, like to see beyond it says, but I just get average grade!! Honestly NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! My inside class has been the good grade of me while I am studying in Shoreline Community College, but this time it was reversed!! urrrgh... my out-class essay seemed better than the in-class essay!! However, it was also not good enough! just get all the good, not the superior, not even ONE!!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
wanna screaaaaam out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to dance hula right now and act like a crazy in front of mirror!!! hahahahahah
I am stressed out! THat'S for sure!!! huaaa
I really want to play the piano with the sundays @ 7 crew!!
I really want to sing with the 9PM crew!!
I really want to jam with KARA VEGE!!!
I really want to eat nasi and Kentucky fried chicken with a hoooot sauce!!! hohohohohohohohoho

And I don't wanna sleep!!
I wanna be inspired!!! I want my brain is fulled by inspiration so that I can do my writing assignment! make some journals and finish that bonus problem!!! uuuurrrggghhH!! Why it feels sooooo difficult!!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wanna scream outloud!!!!

No comments: