Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hidden Away

Ahh... Love always interferes a weak soul. haha.
We, human, become vulnerable because of love.
Not to mention, love usually drives us out of sense - becomes labile, and emotional all the time. Yet, we love being in love. Based on life experience, love brings smile. Love touches the most sensitive part of human's soul. Thus, people will not be mind to be in love whether the journey is hard, the ending is vague and unpredictable. That makes people excited about being in love. Not necessarily all people.. of course.
Hm..... my love experience for now is.. full of surprise. Not from the particular person, but from life.. from the journey of being in love.
Intuition
Sincerity
and Dependable to the Almighty. I just realized that greed of human or I may say Desire fools us. To differentiate desire and passion is like holding water with both hands. Hard.
However, the easier way is to let it flow. Wanting it but be not afraid to let it go. It is like what J.K. Rowling describes the Mirror of Erised. You can get whatever you want as long it's not for your own greed.
My love story is not happy ending, yet is not a sad ending either. It's not coming to an end yet.
Next step that I'd like to take is let him know that
"I want to free your heart
I want to see your heart
I want to feel your love
Will you reveal your love
Please don't keep your heart hidden away" :)

No comments: